What Character Class makes the best Dad? - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

What Character Class makes the best Dad?

If evil can't adopt children, how does it procreate?

What am I saying? It IS evil after all. It perpetuates, or something.

Quote:
And can she really say, "Dad, you're ruining my life!!" when she knows that he can detect evil at will?
Of course she can, because she's a girl. Ooooo snap. I'm not allowed to say that aren't I?

Does it really disturb people all that much?

Quote:
By swashbuckler, I mean that finesse swordsman with a silver tongue, smooth talker and kind of badass attitude.
Wiki rodellero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impfireball View Post
If evil can't adopt children, how does it procreate?

What am I saying? It IS evil after all. It perpetuates, or something.

Of course she can, because she's a girl. Ooooo snap. I'm not allowed to say that aren't I?

Does it really disturb people all that much?

Wiki rodellero.
I knew what they were, just ya know it was more about the attitude, than their fighting style.

Rodelleros are hard arses that charge into enemy pike men. That takes attitude, bro. It's, historically, the most bad ass swashbuckler visual I can think of.

Factotum with the Mindbender dip with Mindsight and such. All the skills you could possibly need to handle the little guys, and always know where they are, within 60'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by impfireball View Post
Rodelleros are hard arses that charge into enemy pike men. That takes attitude, bro. It's, historically, the most bad ass swashbuckler visual I can think of.
I completely agree, but not that kind of badass attitude (though those are cool aswell) I'm thinking, kind of like Sir Lancelot, how he is depicted in the beginning of the film "First Knight", with Sean Connery playing King Arthur.

I'm going with Druid. Their job is to protect, nurture create growth. I would say that it's the perfect dad class. I remember reading about Druid groves subbing for schools and childcare centers.

Soooooooo.........

Hammie can't help but notice that no one's picked monk yet....

Hmmmm.....wonder why.....hmmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfist View Post
Soooooooo.........

Hammie can't help but notice that no one's picked monk yet....

Hmmmm.....wonder why.....hmmmm.....
Cause who want to have a bald father in a robe who's life experience doesn't expand beyond meditation and whacking people with their fists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraki View Post
Cause who want to have a bald father in a robe who's life experience doesn't expand beyond meditation and whacking people with their fists?
And is completely incompetent at that.