Int, Wis or Cha for bonus Action Points? - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Int, Wis or Cha for bonus Action Points?

I said it's not an answer. Why is it so hard to accept that I don't want to hear it? That I'm not interested in it?
I also said that there are only 3 options - Int, Wis or Cha. Anything that's not one of the 3 is a wrong answer.

No, it is an answer. Just not one you particularly care for.

Not that there's any point in answering it anyway. You clearly have your mind made up about whatever, and you definitely don't care what anyone else has to say. So why bother spamming with your pointless and asinine demands?

I suggest simply leaving this thread to die a quiet death.

Quote:
No, it is an answer. Just not one you particularly care for.
It's not an answer to this thread.

Quote:
You clearly have your mind made up about whatever
No I didn't. You simply refuse to give a relevant answer.

Quote:
I suggest simply leaving this thread to die a quiet death.
You ask for too much. The urge to annoy others is too strong in some people.

Addressing your points, one by one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperatorK View Post
I said it's not an answer.
...and boy were you ever wrong.
Quote:
Why is it so hard to accept that I don't want to hear it
Because we're trying to answer your question rather than say what you want to hear.
Quote:
I'm not interested in it?
And because whether or not you're interested in it, it's the correct answer.
Quote:
I also said that there are only 3 options - Int, Wis or Cha.
Then your list was incomplete, because everyone else seems to have found a fourth option.
Quote:
Anything that's not one of the 3 is a wrong answer.
That is your opinion only. Everyone else seems to think that any of those three is the wrong answer, and "none" is the right one.

Now if you want to defend the opinion that using one of those would be a good idea, you're welcome to do it, but don't just claim it is so and then demand that someone agrees with it.

Lets try this a different way. Since no one seems to understand your question the way you want, maybe you're not asking it in the right way. Give us more background about why you would like a non physical stat (or any stat) attached to awarding AP.

Alternately, everyone in the thread should randomly pick one of the three and viciously deride anyone who picks a different one. Personally i choose charisma and the rest of you don't know what you're talking about!

Politeness might serve you better when you're asking for help.

ImperatorK seems to be under the delusion that he is a moderator. He is not, and doesn't have the power to dictate what is or isn't relevant.

Making demands of people is not a way to get them to be more helpful. If you don't feel that your question has been answered sufficiently, try to provide more information or insight as to your motivation for having such a strict requirement - one that most disagree with.

Quote:
ImperatorK seems to be under the delusion that he is a moderator. He is not, and doesn't have the power to dictate what is or isn't relevant.
When I'm asking a specific question then I expect an answer to that specific question. Anything else is not relevant to the topic.