Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones - Page 151 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones

The best defense was the restrictiveness of the assassin's language ability in e1. The assassin had to have at least a 15 intelligence and be at least 9th level. A '15' in a stat is bonus time. Putting that stat in INT probably means that the assassin is missing out on a CON or WIS bonus.

I do not know of any alignment languages that were worth missing out on extra HP or bonus to magic saves.

Hey, how do I get on the old school gamers list? I love being part of lists.

Cai and Edgar the first post of the thread links to a wiki entry you just add yourselves.

I am going to be running Keep on the Borderlands using S&W Core + house rules. Here is the ad.

Greetings old schoolers! I am looking for 1 or 2 replacements for my AD&D 2E Journey to the Land of Black Ice adventure. We've had some instability ever since OrganizedChaos left, but I'm working hard to get the game back on track. I've got a solid group of 5 players currently, but they could use a Cleric/Healer type and/or a straight up fighter fight (or a demi-human fighter/cleric type). If you are interested, check out Character Creation. Let me know in PM or OOC if you have any questions. I would rather grab an old school player through this thread than take my chances with an ad.

In the event anyone is interested but hasn't checked it out yet, the characters being submitted for my Adventures in Blackmoor game are tending towards an Oriental Adventures flair. Not sure why, but that's what is happening.