Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones - Page 18 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones

Yes Krimson! I am up to my neck but I would very much like to play!

God I haven't played Original or AD&D in YEARS! I'd actually love to get back into OD&D or AD&D 2nd Edition again. Feel free to add me to the list of players!

mercutio361, You have been added. Good gaming!

Seems like the SWN game may go ahead, so keep your eyes open. Though a word of warning, I won't be using the stock setting.

I have an opening in my Labyrinth Lord - Advanced Edition Companion game that I am trying to fill. We are running through the old TSR module Dwellers of the Forbidden City.

oohh Forbidden City? That sounds cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wyvern View Post
I have an opening in my Labyrinth Lord - Advanced Edition Companion game that I am trying to fill. We are running through the old TSR module Dwellers of the Forbidden City.
Oh sweet! count me interested!

Hi All...

I've lost a great player when Anthrocasaur disappeared from my campaign In Search of Adventure. It's a Basic Dungeons & Dragons campaign.

That leaves me with five wonderful players. My rule with them is that, during the prologue portion of the game, I will attempt to replace lost players, but not after.

Anth played a cleric, so I'm looking for a replacement (for the part of the adventure coming up, the party sure could use one). If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

Oops...ought to add that we're in the market for a magic user as well.

Darn! I am still hoping Anth shows back up. May need a new caller in AA though.