The Walking Dead game, ep. 5 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead game, ep. 5

The Walking Dead game, ep. 5

Word is that the newest installment of the game is going to hit next Tuesday. Just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday and when I'll be travelling (grrr!).

I wonder how long it's going to take for season 2...

I will also be out of town when it hits

Going to be the first thing I get on when I get back, hopefully I can avoid spoilers!

Holy crap, I'm going to have sooo much to keep me occupied the next couple weeks lol. Between this, having just ordered a copy of Zero Escape, and the newest Dresden Files book coming out the week after, I'm going to be swimming in media until the beginning of December xD

Just finished my Episode 5.. Seriously.. My game of the year.. It was a great chapter. Emotionally moving.. Game's 12 bucks on steam right now and worth every penny.. That was the best story I've ever had the privilege of playing through in a video game.

For all the games faults, I agree, it's very excellent. I love it when writers know how to pull heartstrings.

Is there confirmation there'll be a season 2?

In light of the games success it only makes sense and they have insinuated it, but anything more concrete?

I just finished playing Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, so I'll be taking a shot at TWD Ep 5 tomorrow, after I give my brain the night to recharge lol.

I will also be out of town when it hits. I also don't have the money to buy it right now which sucks. What uis this Zero Escape people keep talking about? Is it on XBOX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautilus_project View Post
Is there confirmation there'll be a season 2?

In light of the games success it only makes sense and they have insinuated it, but anything more concrete?
This Article says it is confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
I will also be out of town when it hits. I also don't have the money to buy it right now which sucks. What uis this Zero Escape people keep talking about? Is it on XBOX?
Ep 5 is already out. Personally, I bought the season pass so all I have to do is download it.

Zero Escape is on the 3DS and the Vita. Commonly referred to as VLR, it's a sequel to 999 (9 Doors, 9 Persons, 9 Hours).