Future Updates - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Future Updates

Val - I would but there really isn't much details about Kale in the era where it is set. Maybe in the coming stories that I put out for it but it will be a little while before I start another one, hell I have the rest of the month to finish part 5 and then The Barbarian Trials will be done. I just have to flesh it all out, I have the outline done.

Well, for the next one then. I'm looking forward to seeing how the conslusion to the Barbarian Trials turns out.

Well, for the next one then. I'm looking forward to seeing how the conslusion to the Barbarian Trials turns out.

I'd love to see some artwork of some of the larger structures (maybe Orland city, The towers of Waiting or the ruins of Stor-gris :biggrin: ).

Nothing brings a world to life more than impressive visual aids. (take the LotR artwork and movies for example)

Any chance of getting a talented fan to paint you some pics?

I'd love to see some artwork of some of the larger structures (maybe Orland city, The towers of Waiting or the ruins of Stor-gris :biggrin: ).

Nothing brings a world to life more than impressive visual aids. (take the LotR artwork and movies for example)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunky
Maybe not a fan, but I will see what I can personally do.

BTW everybody, we have been putting together some very cool themed updates recently. In a few months we will be releasing a drow-themed update which will knock your socks off.