Development Opportunities - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Development Opportunities

Development Opportunities

There has been a flurry of people expressing the desire to create lately, and so I thought I would offer some serious suggestions as to how people could contribute to the World of Farland. If you are interested in undertaking any of these projects, drop me a line:

1. Create a dungeon-crawl adventure for the Ruins of Stor-Gris. This is an ancient ruin that represents the capital of an ancient goblin-orc empire. Untold secrets may lie here. Maps of the fortress are already done, and a write-up of the Empire when it flourished is done too.

2. Create an adventure that takes place in Festerine swamp. Who knows what the swamp holds.

3. Create a spy-intrigue adventure about the players sneaking into an occupied city to find information.

3. Detail the orc city of Gorug. It has a secret breeding plan to create specialized orcs and dark folk.

4. Race or kingdom-based prestige classes-- this would take some reading of the site for flavor.

5. Any balanced original feats or spells.

6. Stories-- I give you the setting and major world events, you supply the rest. We have some talented writers here, so I think this would be a lot of fun.

7. Maps-- many possibilities here. Post interest in this thread for further details.

Several people from this site (Loki, Chunky, Squeak, Medesha, Valanduil, ryator, Galadwen, Lord Anki, Digorig) have already made great contributions (this list is not all-inclusive). Anybody else interested?

EDIT: This list has been updated on 12/4/07.

That sounds awesome. How much time do you have? In other words, are you looking to undertake a larger or smaller task?

Thanks, BTW. :)

I might have a touch of free time this summer. I'll use some of it to do a deeper analysis of your campaign setting so that the things I contribute make sense.

Well, more sense than they otherwise would.

That would be great. After the last contributions, I look forward to some more from you. Let me know what you decide.

Been busy... haven't done much for mine yet... sorry....

Just a heads up if you were expecting me to deliver

I still think the write-ups on Sheltinboro and the fate of the gnomes, Westdelving, and Wawmar would be good additions to the site. The first two can be potential dungeon crawls as well for adventures. Anyone skilled at making those up? As soon as finals are over, I'll probably give the narratives on at least one of thes a whirl.

Been busy... haven't done much for mine yet... sorry....

Just a heads up if you were expecting me to deliver

No problem and no rush. I appreciate you working on it.

I still think the write-ups on Sheltinboro and the fate of the gnomes, Westdelving, and Wawmar would be good additions to the site. The first two can be potential dungeon crawls as well for adventures. Anyone skilled at making those up? As soon as finals are over, I'll probably give the narratives on at least one of thes a whirl.

Val, those are also great ideas and if you chose to take one up, I would greatly appreciate it, as usual.

4. Create a dungeon-crawl adventure for The Endless Well in Daven, a cave complex that has ties to the elemental plane of water.

Sounds interesting; I'll see what I can come up with if you like. :)

At what level should I gear the adventure towards?