Time to start up some games - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Time to start up some games

I'm up for playing/running a Farland based online game :D

Although the stuff I have written already is perhaps a bit too generic - if I'm going to run something in Farland it should really draw more upon the specifics of the setting, and not be something that could be run anywhere, if you follow me.

Something that uses one of the seven deadly sins, perhaps... Not as a main antagonist, but perhaps a cult of some kind. Maybe dedicated to the ressurection or replacement of one of the dead ones. Hmmm....

*engages deep thought mode*

The Lord of Pride - ruler of Kale - Thuldin the Fallen (Dwarf) - deceased
The Lord of Lust - ruler of Kelerak - Brathelathor (Demon) - deceased
The Lord of Gluttony - ruler of Daven - Saithith (Vampire) - deceased
The Lord of Envy - ruler of Orland -
The Lord of Sloth - ruler of Zeland -
The Lord of Greed - ruler of Wawmar -
The Lord of Wrath himself - ruler of Farland -

Hmm - can you fill in any of the gaps regarding the surviving Lords of Sin?

If your online game is too generic, you can create a normal online game not set in farland...

If your online game is too generic, you can create a normal online game not set in farland...

S'ok, I have come up with a nice Farlandesque plot - although it is very much investigation based rather than combat based.

The fortified town of Stoneford in Kelerak is an important supplier of materials to the free lands of Farland, but its monthly supply caravan failed to show up on time. The nearby fortress, Stoneguard, was ordered to send a patrol to investigate. They acknowledged that order, but now they have ceased sending in their weekly reports.

What turns this mystery into a potential disaster is that Stoneguard is in an important defensive position, protecting Kelerak from invasion from next-door Zeland. And with rumour filtering in that the armies of the Lord of Sloth are building up on that border, it is imperative that this mystery is solved.

Recruiting begins soon.

S'ok, I have come up with a nice Farlandesque plot - although it is very much investigation based rather than combat based.

The fortified town of Stoneford in Kelerak is an important supplier of materials to the free lands of Farland, but its monthly supply caravan failed to show up on time. The nearby fortress, Stoneguard, was ordered to send a patrol to investigate. They acknowledged that order, but now they have ceased sending in their weekly reports.

What turns this mystery into a potential disaster is that Stoneguard is in an important defensive position, protecting Kelerak from invasion from next-door Zeland. And with rumour filtering in that the armies of the Lord of Sloth are building up on that border, it is imperative that this mystery is solved.

Recruiting begins soon.

Just an FYI, I am starting an online game (that is not set in Farland - not that I don't like the world, I do, it's just a homebrew that I made before I even knew about Farland) and I need 1 to 2 more members. Maybe even 3 more. Depends on the interest.

But anyways, look in King of Queen's Online Game for more info.

Just an FYI, I am starting an online game (that is not set in Farland - not that I don't like the world, I do, it's just a homebrew that I made before I even knew about Farland) and I need 1 to 2 more members. Maybe even 3 more. Depends on the interest.

But anyways, look in King of Queen's Online Game for more info.