General Comments - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

General Comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunky
Em... yeah.

Didn't you used to be called something else before that as well?
Yuppers. My very first Screen name was 'Ken' my real name. but man....that was so long ago I hardly even remember I used it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
As indicated I will be importing the World of Farland into these Forums. It is a non trivial exercise, as I hope you can understand, the one thing I must not do is break vbulletin.

So the process of writing the scripts and validating them will take about a week, best guess.

Running the scripts and getting stuff set up will then take about 2 minutes

What this means is you will not see a gradual return, there will be occasional flashes of old threads that will then disappear, then a more solid test where several of the threads will be brought in and thoroughly tested

Then everything else will arrive.

I will keep this thread updated on the progress.

What I will need is a mapping of old users to new users, so if you are on these forums with a different username to that on DNDOG, please let me know.
Admin Michael, thanks again for the obvious amount of work that this will entail.

And let me make this a request to all of you Farlanders: please choose the same handle here as there to make it easier on the Michael.

Hey Squeak! Looks like almost everyone is here. We will get this thing going ASAP.

Great stuff!

Still quite busy at work at the moment though, hopefully that will change very shortly.

Dubs- In the House.

Nothing like whacking a horse in the nads for eternity.

Farland's Festerine swamp will be completed here I suppose.

Hello everyone.

Well I would've gotten lordanki but apparently there is a minimum on the characters in a name so I went with lord.anki

Yes, welcome guys!