Let's Play Guild Wars 2!! - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Let's Play Guild Wars 2!!

Well, I've fought the Golem boss in the Human starting quest 3 times in a row now ;P

I think it's safe to say they're having some issues. But, that's what the 3 hours early start was for.

So, I don't think I'm going to be able to play until the 28th.

I ordered my game from gamestop's online store last month, and I still have yet to have my credit card billed for it. I'm not allowed to log into the forums either, saying that I don't have a GW2 account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
So, I don't think I'm going to be able to play until the 28th.

I ordered my game from gamestop's online store last month, and I still have yet to have my credit card billed for it. I'm not allowed to log into the forums either, saying that I don't have a GW2 account.
I made the terrible mistake of buying through gamestop as well. While it's sorted now, the hassle was ridiculous.

Did it mention anything about needing to have Impulse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJester View Post
I made the terrible mistake of buying through gamestop as well. While it's sorted now, the hassle was ridiculous.

Did it mention anything about needing to have Impulse?
I bought the retail version. I haven't received it yet, it hasn't been mailed out, nor has it been billed to my credit card yet.

It kind of sucks that you have to be stuck in a "Home Server", I couldn't get into Tarnished Coast beacuse it is full.

I just noticed, the website says that online customers should have gotten their codes on 8/22, but I never got anything.

Weird, I've never had problems with GS. Best Buy on the other hand...

"Oh no, we won't have that game for at least a week, even though you preordered it. The release day is just when it ships." Oh really, then how come both the Game Stop and WalMart have it on the shelves already? Morons. They got to keep my 5 bucks, hope that compensated for my never buying another thing from them.

I pre-purchased from Best Buy, not pre-ordered. I didn't have that issue.

Yeah, it's all of Arenanet's servers. I can't get onto GW1 either.

Here's some of the soundtrack to listen to (you'll want to put it up to a higher quality) Fear Not This Night