1001 things I'm not allowed to do. - Page 112 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

1001 things I'm not allowed to do.

2061) I am no longer allowed to purchase a rabbit, simply to soul bind to it, then provide it with the resources to raised an army of bunnies capable of EATING the gate of the town we are trapped in. This works but is still a little excessive for an evac.

2062) I am not allowed to discuss the size of ratfolk testicles
2063) I am not allowed to discuss the size of testicles period
2064) When playing a ratfolk, I'm not allowed to yell "That's Racist" whenever we have to go into the sewers
2065) Or when the party is served cheese
2066) I am not allowed to name my necromancer "Richard"
2067) I am not allowed to make a minotaur named Min
2068) I am not allowed to give a minotaur named Min levels in Profession (Dungeon Technician)
2069) I am not allowed to give a minotaur named Min a chainmail bikini as a drop
2070) In general, I am not allowed to base my characters off of webcomics, no matter how good they are

2071: I cannot use Dimension Hop on a pogo stick.
2072: I cannot use Time Hop on a pogo stick.
2073: I cannot do the Time Warp again.

2074) My characters may not use dirty tricks involving urine (nearly happened, but thought better)
2075) I am not allowed to go breaking and entering right after receiving a forbiddance from pickpocketing (happened, but not to me)
2076) My Gulch Gunner may not hold his pistol sideways and talk like a gangster
2077) My Gulch Gunner may not shove his pistol down the front of his pants
2078) My Gulch Gunner may not put poison on his firearm bullets. Even if he's named Twitch.
2079) I am not allowed to make an idyllkin agathion just to sneak a furry into a game when the DM does not allow furries
2079a) The same goes for Beastbrood tieflings
2080) My dwarf is not allowed to sing "Diggy Diggy Hole" as a marching song, no matter how catchy it is
2081) I am not allowed to roll against my intelligence for the urge to eat a dragon, no matter how low my INT is
2082) I am not allowed to use the word "ebil" instead of "evil" when playing an evil ratfolk

2083. I am no longer allowed to claim that "Cero" is the verbal component of Magic Missile
2084. I am no longer allowed to claim that "Santen Kesshun, I reject" is the verbal component of Shield
2085. I am no longer allowed to claim that "Zeige Diche" is the verbal component of any summoning spell
2086. I am no longer allowed to claim that any phrase or incantation from "Bleach" is the verbal component of any spell
2086a. Or any phrase from any anime or manga, for that matter.

2087: don't talk about the /b/
2088: TANKS. ARE. NOT. TOYS
2088.1: Or landship for that matter
2089: Tanks can't fly
2090: Speak-th of TV-Tropes(I haven't did that yet, but....)

2090- I am not allowed to make a druid or ranger or any other class with the animal companion class feature and profession (dog breeder) just to justify having an army of pug dogs
2091: said pugs cannot be of the dire variety
2092: I cannot have a pug animal companion
2093: there are no pugs in the GM's game world

2094. Gnolls do not have a penalty to resist "Hideous Laughter"
2095. I am not allowed to create a Worlds of Darkness werewolf named Moon Moon
2096. I am not allowed to cast enlarge person and permenancy on a hedgehog and name it Spiny Norman
2096a. Even if it's able to say "Dinsdale".
2097. I am not allowed to claim the material spell component for "killer cloud" is a bean burrito
2098. I am not allowed to use Create Water for spontaneous wet t-shirt parties
2098a. That is not just because t-shirts don't exist in the campaign world
2099. I am not allowed to use a Sunder combat maneuver on a female's clothing
3000. I am not allowed to use a Steal combat maneuver on a female's clothing
3001. I am DEFINITELY not allowed to LARP the situations in 2098-3000

3002: My party is no longer allowed to hide from the BBEG. The party's barbarian hides by covering his eyes and screaming, "I can't see, so you no exist!".... Strangely enough, he was the only one who survived the Dragon attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callsignedge View Post
3002: My party is no longer allowed to hide from the BBEG. The party's barbarian hides by covering his eyes and screaming, "I can't see, so you no exist!".... Strangely enough, he was the only one who survived the Dragon attack.
Attempt to disbelieve...successful?