New Thread - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

New Thread

New Thread

Not much point to introducing myself since I'm just posting to get PM privileges to try to get a straight answer about taking over an instance of a game from a GM who apparently can't be bothered to reciprocate courteously.

Yes, I know. I tried posting in Site Discussion instead and the thread was apparently kicked.

Anytime anybody wants to get a mod or admin in this to help me out I would appreciate it. It's not like I can PM them, after all.

I've been plugging away trying to keep the instance going for several days now. I found a couple of posts a few minutes ago that have now given me more than enough justification to take it for my own.

I sent a PM to Mordae, who will hopefully be able to help you.

Welcome! Vox is correct--5 posts, and this forum and Non Sequitur don't count. Spamming Site Discussion is, indeed, frowned upon; usually, most users have collected 5 posts in short order with questions regarding/applications for games. But if you're looking at taking over an existing game that's missing a GM, I'll see what I can do. What's the game's name?