Free Form Player Listings - Page 53 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Free Form Player Listings

Please bump the advertisement itself, if you want to raise awareness of the game - anyone who pays attention to this thread will have already seen vincens' original post.

Just in case anyone is still checking this thread

Dez has a freeform game in the ad's at the moment for an assassins game:

Link to Ad

Hope to see some of you there!!

Estimated players requested = 6. Interesting. I'll definitively read it once I get all this holiday whiskey out of the system.

But out of curiosity. What is an assassins game? You say that as if the term it self should hold some meaning to me.

Character built on Whiskey can be fun!! Just a game involving assassins no meaning beyond that is attached to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchwolf View Post
Character built on Whiskey can be fun!! Just a game involving assassins no meaning beyond that is attached to it.
That does sound dandy. I actually have quite a few sneaky characters in my arsenal. Like the gambling addicted rogue who has no qualms about killing. Or the beguiler that dislikes killing but likes driving people insane... That last one might not be too well suited come to think of it. But on the plus side I did once play a Ninja. That can work.

Also, on the topic of burning off whiskey I managed to add 3-4 glasses of wine to it. I think it's only that little. Pretty sure.

Dam. It looks like all the app slots have been taken already. Guess it's better luck next time for this old box.

nope, the apps are still open and no places have been given to any players, Dez will pick them all at the end of the apps, which is the 15th jan I believe.

App away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchwolf View Post
nope, the apps are still open and no places have been given to any players, Dez will pick them all at the end of the apps, which is the 15th jan I believe.

App away
I see. I keep forgetting that's how things work here. I'll definitively roll the die in that case.
You see, most of my experience is RPing by invitation and such so as a rule if all slots are occupied I am used to thinking that there is no more room. Like in the game I am running now I invited the players before I even made a subforum.

For if one thing is certain than it is the fact that one is newer too old to fear the dark.

I might as well post my love for freeform and interest of joining such a game here. But based on the last edit of the OP post I guess this thread isn't really active anymore.