Font Size Problem/Request - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Font Size Problem/Request

Font Size Problem/Request

Howdy, all,
First, let me express how wonderfully the site is run and how much I appreciate all the moderators, etc who keep things up and running for us.
Second, I have noticed that when someone tries to use Font Size 1, which would appear to be appropriate for whispering, it is actually LARGER than the surrounding text! This is distracting and counterproductive since what do we do when we want something to be smaller than the surrounding text?
Any assistance would be appreciated. I imagine the "fix" would be somewhat complicated or you all good folks would have done it already.
Thanks so much and especially for all your good work on the Weave,
See you cyber-side, y'all and write on!
Sincerely,
CnC

Hi there, can you give an example? I just tested it out and can't reproduce the behavior

Yeah, just quote above... I'll redo it with color, too, so the larger size sticks out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalynCorr View Post
when someone tries to use Font Size 1, which would appear to be appropriate for whispering, it is actually LARGER than the surrounding text!

What browser/OS? I just tested in 5 browsers, and can't reproduce.

Can you post a screenshot so we can see how much larger.

Firefox. If it's a browser problem, then don't worry about it. Sorry for the trouble. And thanks for looking into it. How long will the site be down tonight?

Just to clarify CC, all the examples you have posted so far looks smaller, just like they should. We need a screenshot of what it looks like on your computer.

Never mind, guys, it's really okay. I can make the necessary "mental" adjustment from here. I just thought it was a problem for everyone, but it's just me, so please don't trouble yourselves any further over it. I appreciate your diligence. Thanks so much
CnC