Climategate - Page 8 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Worldly Talk

Civil discussion and debate on real world events and issues.

Climategate

I should probably note that I don't entirely agree with the argument I proposed; it is simply the viewpoint of extreme utilitarianism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedronai View Post
And this is why you are entirely unsuited to the task.
I disagree! I'm the real slim shady, completely qualified to decide who lives and dies... and if I wasn't then why would I say I am?

If you question me again you're first against the wall

viva la revolucion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by World of L_Tiene View Post
I disagree! I'm the real slim shady, completely qualified to decide who lives and dies... and if I wasn't then why would I say I am?

If you question me again you're first against the wall

viva la revolucion!
In the new world order those who wear sports team paraphernalia and can not name 2 current players on the roster of said team are summarily executed.

More serious note

Any decision by the world powers to reduce polutuion, help raise the third world from poverty, strengthen diplomacy and keep a watchful eye on all conditions that may threaten the planet - well thats a good thing.

Even if it is founded on bogus BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrazor View Post
In the new world order those who wear sports team paraphernalia and can not name 2 current players on the roster of said team are summarily executed.

More serious note

Any decision by the world powers to reduce polutuion, help raise the third world from poverty, strengthen diplomacy and keep a watchful eye on all conditions that may threaten the planet - well thats a good thing.

Even if it is founded on bogus BS.
True enough. The goal of course being to balance that with wisdom.

Even then, those emails were cherry picked. You can make anyone into a liar, hypocrite or criminal if you survey them long enough.