When did you get the idea - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

When did you get the idea

When did you get the idea to create the Farland Campaign? When was your website created?

Just interested. 8)

Hey Cyril,

I got the idea more than ten years ago. I don't know where I got it. I guess I was reading about the seven deadly sins in some medieval literature.

Over the course of that time I made up alot of material for the world. Then, in October-november of 2001 I made the site because I figured some people might be interested in seeing it, and as a resource for my P&P game, and it has been going strong ever since.

Hey Cyril,

I got the idea more than ten years ago. I don't know where I got it. I guess I was reading about the seven deadly sins in some medieval literature.

Over the course of that time I made up alot of material for the world. Then, in October-november of 2001 I made the site because I figured some people might be interested in seeing it, and as a resource for my P&P game, and it has been going strong ever since.

Did I see P&P? Do you mean Power and Perils by Avalon Hill? What a system it is, never should have died the way it did. Absolutely fabulous!

Did I see P&P? Do you mean Power and Perils by Avalon Hill? What a system it is, never should have died the way it did. Absolutely fabulous!

Knew it was too good to be true. Still FAB system. If you ever see it (second hand obviously) buy it! Came out in the eighties, died in the eighties so expect yellow pages and rusted staples.

Knew it was too good to be true. Still FAB system. If you ever see it (second hand obviously) buy it! Came out in the eighties, died in the eighties so expect yellow pages and rusted staples.