Gencon Drinking Games - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Gencon Drinking Games

Wait -- you are going to be there?? If yes, Coooool!!

If not, we will be clinking our glass on the table once in memory of you and all of the others would could not make it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanavel
I'll have to drink an O'douls or Bucklers NA beer. But I'll be there with you on Friday evening.
What do you mean? Are you coming? Awesome!

Quote:
I'll have to drink an O'douls or Bucklers NA beer. But I'll be there with you on Friday evening.
Wha..?! Get outta' here!! That'd be kick ass, buddy!

Quote:
But I'll be there with you on Friday evening.
In spirits only friends. Sorry if that was misleading. Farland, sent me a PM on this.

I meant to say, in haste obviously, I may not be at Gencon but I will be joining you in a toast to Farlandworld. I'll be at the local pub.

So all three of you are going to Gencon. I am so envious. I can't get away from work. I am hoping for a future year. Sorry again for being so misleading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanavel
In spirits only friends. Sorry if that was misleading. Farland, sent me a PM on this.

I meant to say, in haste obviously, I may not be at Gencon but I will be joining you in a toast to Farlandworld. I'll be at the local pub.

So all three of you are going to Gencon. I am so envious. I can't get away from work. I am hoping for a future year. Sorry again for being so misleading.
Damn, you got my hopes up, although I had a nagging suspicion that that's what you meant. Too bad. But I appreciate you raising a glass in spirit.

Damn you guys are lucky!!! Wish I was going!!! Just make sure you bring that award home Farland!!!! I hope you win it!!! Have a great time guys and raise one glass to those of us who wish we could be there!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symthrell
Damn you guys are lucky!!! Wish I was going!!! Just make sure you bring that award home Farland!!!! I hope you win it!!! Have a great time guys and raise one glass to those of us who wish we could be there!!!!
Will do, man, and thanks for the best wishes.

Quote:
Have a great time guys and raise one glass to those of us who wish we could be there!!!!
Thanks buddy; we'll raise one, or maybe twelve to all of our MW homies!

Symthrell you've found Farland World too? Great place isn't it. You and I still have to have the RPG write off. I haven't forgotten Resurgence.

Everyone have a great time and don't do anything I wouldn't do. I leave you a list of what I wouldn't do:
  1. Have fun. Would do that.
  2. Take plenty of pics. I'd do this too
  3. Hang-out with the pretty ladies at Gencon. Are you kidding I'd pick up a few at the airport. *holding sign at airport* Ladies needing a ride to Gencon line up here.
  4. Drink NA beer. Umm...do that too.
  5. Do it!
  6. Yep
  7. Without thinking twice.
  8. Ummm..nnn...YES!

Ah well. I don't think there is anything left I wouldn't do.