Play-Testers and Idea Bouncers for Our Game - Page 7 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Play-Testers and Idea Bouncers for Our Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxanadu View Post
6 game/comic shops. I was also thinking about posting some flyers at my college.
When you do so, if you could do me a small favor and make sure to make personal contact with the owner and sort of explain it. I would like for them to possibly look at it(of course), but also just be behind it.

Also inform them that if they email me at moderators@afterearththefall.com, I can then work out a deal with them personally concerning possibly sending them advertising bits.

Actually I will include my contact bits to all those who I give posters to.

Sounds good. I'll go ahead and do that. Though, it may be hard getting a-hold of Gaurdian's owner. It's a fairly large shop, with 8 employees. The owner shows up randomly and mostly when the shop is doing inventory or re-ordering stock.

I have to say, those are some damn sexy posters, I'll see if this weekend I can talk to the local stores about possibly posting these, if I can't then I will at least get you the contact info for the two major Las Vegas stores so you can contact them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichirineko View Post
I have to say, those are some damn sexy posters, I'll see if this weekend I can talk to the local stores about possibly posting these, if I can't then I will at least get you the contact info for the two major Las Vegas stores so you can contact them.
Thanks that's great!

Back to the play-testing kits for a bit. I did decide to add some story seeds into the kits. That will allow those who play-test to see how they work and offer suggestions for improvements or new ideas. It is going to add some time to my table of work but I think it would be in everyones best interest to have them and for you folks to test them.

I'll go out and talk to a few game shop guys. I am sure I can pull up some contacts. I'll also get in touch with my uncle. He'll definately have some contacts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReaper95 View Post
I'll go out and talk to a few game shop guys. I am sure I can pull up some contacts. I'll also get in touch with my uncle. He'll definately have some contacts.
Wow thanks! That is very kind.

Not sure if you already knew this, but I just noticed KickStarter provides a short url, it's just under the video, next to the embed button.
http://kck.st/UIXtGO
Sorry I never noticed this before you set up your goo.gl url.

Am I correct in thinking you've removed the limit to the number of $1 PDFs?
Excellent strategy, if that is what's happened.