3.5 Arrow Compendium! - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

3.5 Arrow Compendium!

Ug... Its becoming evident that I bit off more then I could chew. If somene else wants to make a complete list, I will credit them and post it in the top.

snakeman's list seems like it is the most complete, albeit some of the descriptions are subject to opinion rather than factual. Slap the source reference and some page numbers on it, though, and you've got it what you need without stepping on toes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenborn View Post
snakeman's list seems like it is the most complete, albeit some of the descriptions are subject to opinion rather than factual. Slap the source reference and some page numbers on it, though, and you've got it what you need without stepping on toes.
My thought exactly.

he might have been talking about the arrow that on impact it head splits up causing great damage to unarmored people, but harmless to armored troops.

I probably missed a few arrows, but all of those arrows have all the information I felt I could get away with and still follow site rules.

I think Serpent Kingdoms and Heroes of Battle may have stuff in them, but I'll have to check later.

"Bump" on a five year old thread? That sir is Necromancy, frowned upon in most polite societies.

For 3.5, google "the Archery Handbook" which has them all pretty much.