Character Sheet Templates for Obscure Systems - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Character Sheet Templates for Obscure Systems

Character Sheet Templates for Obscure Systems

I think we can all agree that the Mythweaver's sheet system is awesome, but there are also some less-used systems that it doesn't currently cover or doesn't cover well. There are several systems run on the site that use in-thread character sheets instead, and I thought it would be handy to have a thread where we can store the code for these sheets so that others don't have to reinvent the wheel if they want to run a game in one of these systems. Hopefully this will make it easier for other GMs to run those niche systems as well!

So, just post the a template for your game/system as well as the code for it, and I will add it to this original post in a spoiler so that others can find it easily. For instance:

Wait, The Window has a sheet template, but Traveller and Exalted 3 don't have one?

This is a good idea. I would use this thread for contributions and discussion but create a separate locked thread in Creative so you can keep the list concise and easy to find. As people contribute sheets here you can paste them into the locked one for general use. I thought I had a Classic Marvel (FASERIP) sheet around. I'll see if I can dig that up.

I'm thinking I'll put each of the sheets into the original post at the top, so people can find them easily and see which ones we still need.

Asen, do you have any Traveller or Exalted 3 in-thread sheets? Or perhaps you know of a recent game that used a pretty good one?

Ars Magica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzle View Post
I'm thinking I'll put each of the sheets into the original post at the top, so people can find them easily and see which ones we still need.

Asen, do you have any Traveller or Exalted 3 in-thread sheets? Or perhaps you know of a recent game that used a pretty good one?
I actively prefer not to use in-thread sheets, so I'm not sure which ones are good and which ones are better. But if an interactive PDF would help, here's one for Exalted 3 for your convenience.

https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/p...nteractive.pdf

And here's one for Mongoose Traveller v2, or at least I think so. It's not like it matters too much which version it is for, since Mongoose v1 and v2 are pretty close to each other.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/travcharsheet.pdf

Funny enough, I tried to find charcter sheets for Traveller 5 and failed. Well, I did find this Character Record on Drivethru, and it's effectively free, but that still felt weird not find a charsheet for the latest Marc Miller version of Traveller!