The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 17 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

Hi Groqx! It is more appropriate to direct your request HERE, in the site discussion forum.
This thread is for players/GMs who need GMs to take over campaigns.

But the answer is simply, you cannot re-open an advert, you should re-advertise. You might get a mod to re-open it if it only closed recently.

Hello!

I'm one of 4 players in a Swords & Wizardry game started not too long ago. As of late, or GM has disappeared, leaving us to fend for ourselves. So far, we've gotten out stories started, but the GM quit posting just before we got our characters into position to meet and begin setting up for the first adventure. We're playing in Karameikos, using the B1-9 In Search of Adventure setting, using the Swords & Wizardry Core Rules.

We're hoping to find a GM to take over and get us rolling (both figuratively and literally). At the time, this is our cast:

Players/Characters:

Powderhorn: Signe Idonea - Human Cleric
Scarecrow71: Soliath Karranasheth - Elven Mage
Cirlot: Keiran Savin - Human Fighter
mercutio361: Jeegan Nimblerod - Halfling Rogue

At this time, we've taken it upon ourselves to get our characters all to the Juggling Ogre Inn to begin meeting, but we're pretty much stuck here until we can find a replacement GM., and would be very much appreciative of anyone who would be willing to take on this position!

Groqx: post requests for help with the site or advice in Site discussion, that way staff will see it and if you do happen to be given incorrect information (as you have here) it'll be corrected quickly. But you were already told that so ...

Hello all Im in a game that is I fear in Danger of loosing its DM. IF that were to happen I was wondering if any of you fine Dungeon Masters would be willing to pick it up? the link is here Of Which Legends are Born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excior View Post
Hello all Im in a game that is I fear in Danger of loosing its DM. IF that were to happen I was wondering if any of you fine Dungeon Masters would be willing to pick it up? the link is here Of Which Legends are Born
The link is to a private game, I can't view it...