Quick questions and answers - Page 204 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Quick questions and answers

"This otherwise functions identically to a disarm attempt, as noted above."
ie. just having Improved Unarmed Attack won't negate the AoO

edit: it provokes an AoO because disarm attempts provoke an AoO, and it functions like a disarm attempt, it ALSO provokes an AoO because it's an unarmed attack (if you lack the Improved Unarmed Attack feat)
It still only provokes one AoO even if you lack both the IUA and the Improved Disarm feats, but you have to get both feats (or find other solutions to both sources of the AoO) if you want to avoid it

I'm trying to build a 4E warforged ranger, and I want to make sure I've covered everything.

Here is the lvl 1 spread
18 15 14 10 14 8

I want to build toward two waraxes, scale armor specialization, and the pit fighter PP.

The 11th and 21st level increases will raise Constitution enough to qualify for Axe Mastery and Dexterity enough to qualify for Armor Specialization (Scale).

My question is, aside from a low Reflex defense, am I missing out on anything important by putting all the level up bonuses in Strength and Wisdom?

Is the SRD it for D&D OGL material, or are the online enhancements and such on the Wizards of the Coast site also a part of that?

This might be a stupid question, but in what book are the costs (in gp) for building a dungeon/castle/etc in DnD 3.5e?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
This might be a stupid question, but in what book are the costs (in gp) for building a dungeon/castle/etc in DnD 3.5e?
Stronghold Builder's Guide.

Is there a chart for Star Wars Saga edition like the D&D DMG pg 135 wealth by level chart?

Is it possible for a PC to have two prestige classes (if he meets the requirement)? Will he incur a multiclass penalty for having two prestige classes?

Quote:
Is it possible for a PC to have two prestige classes (if he meets the requirement)?
Yes

Quote:
Will he incur a multiclass penalty for having two prestige classes?
No. Prestige classes never count towards multi-class penalties, only base classes.