Quick questions and answers - Page 206 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Quick questions and answers

Not generally in themselves, but for some purposes, those levels will count as levels in the class they advance

D&D 3.5e

Does anybody know of a way to have your armor change sizes when you do? Namely for a Therianthrope, specifically a were-bear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elistan View Post
D&D 3.5e

Does anybody know of a way to have your armor change sizes when you do? Namely for a Therianthrope, specifically a were-bear.
Only way I know of is via Black Blood Hunter + Wilding clasps. Spell effects that enlarge you also enlarge your equipment for those times.

Lycan PrC. Lets them treat their alt forms as wild shaping so that they can use wilding clasps. It's a 10 level PrC though, and you gain the ability at 5th level.

Though I think Beastskin armor will work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffles View Post
Lycan PrC. Lets them treat their alt forms as wild shaping so that they can use wilding clasps. It's a 10 level PrC though, and you gain the ability at 5th level.

Though I think Beastskin armor will work for you.
Beastskin Armor requires spending a Wild Shape use to activate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikul View Post
Do prestige classes that give "+1 in existing spellcasting class" count as spellcasting classes?
Personally, I would say yes to that. It's a class that lets you cast spells, and thus, is a spell-casting class.