1001 things I'm not allowed to do. - Page 88 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

1001 things I'm not allowed to do.

Super salad.... How Epic!

1609) I am not allowed to play as Batman
1610) Nor the 'Goddamn Batman'
1611) If I ignore either of the above, I am not allowed to spend a hero point (or whatever equivalent mechanic the system has) to 'pull off a Batman' and win the combat.

I'm proud that my thread has gotten so far :P even if it is a clone of threads on other forums.

1612) If I play the Joker, however, hero point to get out of anything is perfectly allowed. (Seriously, it's on the Heroes and Villains book.)

1613) I am not allowed to alter the Incubus racial class to play a fear-eating pain demon.
1614) I am not allowed to play the basic version of the Incubus racial class.
1615) Not allowed to take the flaw Wasting Sickness, then immediately go through a ritual to become an intelligent undead, and thus immune to disease.
1616) I am not allowed to invent a spell called Reach Across The Planes, and then use it to nab a Whopper from the Burger King down the road from where we're playing.

1617) Not allowed to use Addictive Metabolism from M&M 1E's "Power Corrupted" to play something that makes everyone else at the table gag.

1618) Don't discuss politics at the game table. The cleric may not take kindly to being called "Obamacare on legs", especially since the cleric actually, you know, works.

1619) Just because the autoturrets target everyone but Super Mutants, doesn't mean the rest of the group will be cool with you skinning a fallen Super Mutant you killed earlier and wearing its hide as a disguise.

1620) Mini-nukes are not suppositories for Super Mutants, I am not allowed to argue otherwise.
1621) nor for any other race or animal.
1622) I'm not allowed to handle mini-nukes
1623) or to shoot at them
1624) I am not allowed to build robots
1625) especially not sentient robots, not after the fifth one tried to kill all biological life.

1626) I may not play a werewolf bard/cleric who's main instrument/weapon is a great axe with strings, take leadership and say it's my choir/crusade of redeemed "Wolves of Power"
1627) Even if another player wants to be the singer of the choir
1628)Even if another player wants to be the drum player
1630)I can't make a character who has perform "power metal" in a medieval setting
1631)I can't make a werewolf bard cleric.

1632) I may not use Level 1 Dementation to frenzy the Sabbat Gangrel that just threatened us while the Ravno make us and the rest of his pack swap appearances, then bolt the doors shut so the bastards can't escape.
1633) I may not call the Sabbat war pack we killed this way 'that bunch of bastard tossers'.
1634) I may not use Level 2 Dementation to make the Prince of the city hallucinate for a year that 'things' are coming to get him and then spend that year helping the hallucinations along by gaslighting him.
1635) May not call the Prince of the city's budding madness my 'pet project'.
1636) I may not use Level 3 Dementation as a substitute for actually doing investigative work, under the guise of 'it's all connected, dude! I just need to see enough of the pattern!' Especially when my Malkavian will forget all the events of the session anyway.
1637) I may not pester the other players by asking what happened last session, and the session before, and the session before... Even if my character legitimately does not remember.
1638) May not use my Malkavian's lack of a short-term memory as an excuse to not pay attention to the events of the session.
1639) May not make a Malkavian with 'No Short-term Memory' as a Derangement.
1640) I may not use Level 4 Dementation to send half a dozen club-goers mad and change the music to dubstep just because 'it's as mad as I've made them'.
1641) Even if I'm actually the DJ.
1642) I may not use Level 5 Dementation on every vampire we come across, because I want to guess what Derangements they'll gain.
1643) I may not make up bingo cards in character for the 'madness lottery'.
1644) I may not make up bingo cards out of character for the 'madness lottery'.
1645) I may not play a Malkavian.

Also, we're about 600 past cookies. What do we get for 2002?