Grats, contributors! - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Grats, contributors!

Aww shucks. You guys sure no how to make a guy blush.

Well, you know how to make this one blush. I don't know about all those other guys, though I'm sure you could manage it if you really wanted to.

But thanks; those feats needed a home. Farland was kind enough to give them one.

One other thing you guys might find interesting, if any of you use DM Genie (which I really couldn't recommend more).

With help from some guys over at DM Genie, I coded Loki's feats so that they apply to a character automatically when using the "fighting defensively" action, and so that the one gives a +2 to hit, but only if a tower shield is equipped.

If you do use DM Genie and you want these feats, PM me, or just download my DM Genie DM file from my site.

Oh, and I think its time I moved this thread.

:biggrin:

One other thing you guys might find interesting, if any of you use DM Genie (which I really couldn't recommend more).

With help from some guys over at DM Genie, I coded Loki's feats so that they apply to a character automatically when using the "fighting defensively" action, and so that the one gives a +2 to hit, but only if a tower shield is equipped.

If you do use DM Genie and you want these feats, PM me, or just download my DM Genie DM file from my site.

Oh, and I think its time I moved this thread.

:biggrin:

loki, you continue to surpass my wildest expectations!!!! Thanks for the feats. If I wasn't mostly a wizard and if I only carried a shield, I'd sign up immediately!!

loki, you continue to surpass my wildest expectations!!!! Thanks for the feats. If I wasn't mostly a wizard and if I only carried a shield, I'd sign up immediately!!

This time the 'grats go out to you, Medesha. The story is great. Upon a closer reread, I see that Ainaglin's directive to “seek out that which lies in the dark" was really referring to his love. Awesome.

This time the 'grats go out to you, Medesha. The story is great. Upon a closer reread, I see that Ainaglin's directive to “seek out that which lies in the dark" was really referring to his love. Awesome.

http://www.verylargehats.com/blush.gif Thanks, Sweetpea. The story was an experiment for me in a lot of ways. I'm glad you liked it!