3-02 | Odin | Out of Character - Page 25 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

3-02 | Odin | Out of Character

Yeah.

So since Krom made that check, you all know what he's trying to say. Got it?! Or what she's trying to say. OK?! Or what *I* was trying to say through.......

...and that's pretty much IT! You guys can haggle if you care to... or you can leave it at that and call it a day!

By the way: You guys did pretty abysmally on faction missions this time. Unless I'm mistaken, no one finished their faction mission.

Since you've got to go out the same way you came in, I'll give each of you a chance to find what you're looking for. Please give me the location you're searching, what you're searching for, and an appropriate check. I like creativity, but not too much.

Well, I'd specifically said I'd just wait until after the more pressing mainquest was finished before searching the sewers/interrogating kobolds.

Are we free to move back and perceive (or whatever) for factions, or has the window passed?

What's the check on the books in the alchemist's room? I just need someone who reads draconic (Uress) to confirm the author, right?