Fairy Language - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Fairy Language

Fairy Language

I've completed the verb tenses, plural forms, possessives and assembled a short word list. It's supposed to resemble Sindarin. I'll post it when I assemble it into a document. In the meantime, here is a sentence for your linguistic needs:
"I have recovered the book from their home" - "Beden aed crest o dammen mir."

That's excellent. I can't wait to see it. Maybe see if you can square it with this.

Actually, wait. That language is elven. When you mention Fairy, who do you intend to speak it?

Actually, you could use it for any race's language. I created it for races related to the elves and gave it an elvish theme. Aelfarian or something. It has Old English worked into it.

Yeah, I was thinking we could use it for standard elven, if you'd be willing to poke around on the site and try to square it as far as any snippets of elven I have on the site.

I'll handle that. The wait for the language will be slightly extended those because I'll have to modify some things to match up.

Not a problem-- I'm looking forward to it.

The wait will be a few days as I have other priorities as well as the language (which is 1 out of 3 I have under construction).