Archived Game Question - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Archived Game Question

Archived Game Question

I've had a few really good applications in the past to games that I didn't get into, and sometimes I've felt like recycling the character to try applying them for a different game. But the games in question that I'd like to get to the forums of to retrieve my post are archived, so I'm lead to believe that I, being a non-player of these games, have no way to access them. Am I just SOL on this matter?

A more specific example: I'd like to retrieve an application post for a character in a D&D 3.5e game that I imagine has long since been archived. The game was titled "Somnambulism", if that helps at all. Seeing as how I was never a member of this game, I can't get to it through my Gaming History, and I never subscribed to the forum.

So, is there any hope of me salvaging that post, or is it just Game Over, Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einrich View Post
I've had a few really good applications in the past to games that I didn't get into, and sometimes I've felt like recycling the character to try applying them for a different game. But the games in question that I'd like to get to the forums of to retrieve my post are archived, so I'm lead to believe that I, being a non-player of these games, have no way to access them. Am I just SOL on this matter?
At the bottom of Games & Ads is a search function for games. Select 'Archieved' from the "Game Active ?" dropdown, enter the game name and voilą.

Alternatively, google might help; add "site:www.myth-weavers.com" to the search term.

Quote:
A more specific example: I'd like to retrieve an application post for a character in a D&D 3.5e game that I imagine has long since been archived. The game was titled "Somnambulism", if that helps at all. Seeing as how I was never a member of this game, I can't get to it through my Gaming History, and I never subscribed to the forum.

So, is there any hope of me salvaging that post, or is it just Game Over, Man?
You mean Thoril Pegason ?
Found it through both options I outlined above.

Hot diggity, y'all are helpful.

Thanks a bunch. Noted for the future and everything!