Hello Everyone - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hi all,

My name is Mike Thompson and I am a gaming dork. Most of my 30 years of gaming have been as a DM/GM, but to paraphrase Clint Eastwood, I've owned or played just about every game that walked or crawled at one time or another. I'm also the lead mechanics editor and money guy at Silven Publishing, and I've got three published books to my name, all under the Races of Twilight banner. Check me out at RGNow or DriveThruRPG if you get the inclination.

I joined up to try and find a nice community where I can run my gaming group's Midnight campaign online during the times we can't meet in person (which seems to be most of the time these days). I hope to have a lot of fun here!

Welcome aboard! We're happy to serve as a venue for coordinating spatially and temporally-challenged gaming groups.

In any case, I feel obliged to point you in the direction of our Help section as a resource for developing proficiency with the assorted game-aid tools around here, and note that the staff and community at large are indeed friendly, and can help with any miscellaneous questions or concerns that arise.

Happy gaming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Welcome to the site! I tried visiting yours but apparently it is under attack by hackers
Yes, it's not a good time at the web site right now. On top of that we have to move hosting services, so instead of bringing everything back up on the old site, our webmaster is building the new, improved site at our new location. SHould be better than ever...in a couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofProcrastination View Post
In any case, I feel obliged to point you in the direction of our Help section as a resource for developing proficiency with the assorted game-aid tools around here, and note that the staff and community at large are indeed friendly, and can help with any miscellaneous questions or concerns that arise.

Happy gaming!
Thank you, I've already started digging in. You guys seem to have a huge amount of game-aids built into your site, and I'm anxious to get myself started.