Maps for Use - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Maps for Use

Quote:
Originally Posted by World of L_Tiene View Post
This also give me a great idea for a project "MW's STARTER MODULE!!!"

This would be something for a GM to try out for their first game they run. A royalty free module that anyone could play and would also be great for running newbie games for new players.
That sounds like a pretty cool idea.. Would it be easily done if it were non-system specific? Something that works in a D&D 3.5 game doesn't (typically) work in say a nWoD game. Could possibly do system specific ones.. the nWoD starter module, the D&D 3.5 starter, etc..

True, sorry about the near hijacking

That being said, the maps look real good, I'm gonna copy the big one into my photobucket and find a place for it.. I'll link it to you if I ever get it into one of my games.. Cool that you label and give some good tips on some good uses of the environments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by World of L_Tiene View Post
Nautilus I would very much like if you assisted with this project
I appreciate the offer but in all reality it would be difficult to commit to at the moment. I will however continue to post my maps here as I find time to work on them and you're more than willing to use them as you see fit. The list of generic map types you gave does give me a little bit of material to work with for future development as well so if those map types will suit this generic starter module then all the better!

just thought I'd point this out...

ALL LINKS ARE DEAD: ERROR (404)

just in case anyone still mods this area...