Grats, contributors! - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Grats, contributors!

http://www.verylargehats.com/blush.gif Thanks, Sweetpea. The story was an experiment for me in a lot of ways. I'm glad you liked it!

Here's a belated congrats to Chunky, Lord Anki, Squeak, Galadwen, and Valanduil. You have all done great work. Hope I didn't miss anyone, but if I did, I apologize.

Here's a belated congrats to Chunky, Lord Anki, Squeak, Galadwen, and Valanduil. You have all done great work. Hope I didn't miss anyone, but if I did, I apologize.

Yeah, thanks. It has been a pleasure to submit work to a site that I love. Keep up the good work Farland.

And Grats to you too! :)

Yeah, thanks. It has been a pleasure to submit work to a site that I love. Keep up the good work Farland.

And Grats to you too! :)

I'll have to look at the Farland site..

I miss my old Farland campaign. Some dude named Hal used to DM it. It was so easy to flesh backrounds. Farland is by far (oops I made a pun) superior in content and quality then any homebrew world I've seen.

Props again to you Farland.

I'll have to look at the Farland site..

I miss my old Farland campaign. Some dude named Hal used to DM it. It was so easy to flesh backrounds. Farland is by far (oops I made a pun) superior in content and quality then any homebrew world I've seen.

Props again to you Farland.

Hey, let me congratulate those who contributed to April's update:

Digorig, you sure make a mean map!

And Chunky, as always, you do great work!

Congrats on your publication, guys.