Is this a bug or a feature? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Is this a bug or a feature?

Is this a bug or a feature?

On pages where I have a second, narrow field on the left of my screen, such as the overview of my character sheets or the game forum of one of my games that has more than just the main thread group, the background of that left field is white. I'm not entirely sure whether this is the intended look or a problem with my browser not loading it (I use firefox). Could someone let me know?

Here you go. See on the left side column under where it says "All Sheets" and "Main ThreadGroup"?

I think the OP is complaining that that cream color to the background doesn't suit him and he would prefer the same background color as the normal background for forums.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charsheet.JPG (130.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg gamethreads.JPG (137.9 KB, 0 views)

The CSS is being redone whenever I have time for a better site look and better cross-browser compatability, but I've just taken a new job and the semester's coming to an end so it's a crazy time for me.

I'm sure you've important things to do and will get around to this in its time. Frankly I'm really impressed by how quickly everything gets addressed here, even if you weren't doing other things!

So this is normal and I don't have to start looking for a way to fix it. Thank you for that, and please, don't think I care one way or another whether it's white or cream or purple. I'm very happy with the features this site offers me to play PbP games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
So this is normal and I don't have to start looking for a way to fix it. Thank you for that, and please, don't think I care one way or another whether it's white or cream or purple.
lol. Rest assured we do care. We spent a couple of hectic months getting the site to its current status, there will be another push once we have caught our collective breaths.