Borderlands - Now with more WUB WUB - Page 8 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Borderlands - Now with more WUB WUB

Damn. But at least I discovered you can get a double bounce with Trick Shot and Close Enough. And I don't get the Siren. She doesn't seem to do anything FUN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFighter15 View Post
Can't remember what level the enemies were in Normal Mode for the DLC, but all of the missions had a suggested level of 30 or so.
When in doubt, use the 4-player mod for 400% enemy strength.

Just started the first DLC on "True Vault Hunter Mode" at level 50, the enemies are 51-52 right out the gate. So, it's no cakewalk, that is for sure. I need to get some better guns!

Haven't met the chap yet, I'm sure it will be memorable though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secutor View Post
And I don't get the Siren. She doesn't seem to do anything FUN.
Fun is subjective.

While this isn't exactly fun, I did enjoy it. I just respec'd into the Motion Tree and can Mind Control people. Didn't think too much of it, seems to work as I expected it to, but ran into a couple of EXP Loader bots in a cramped hallway. MC'd one, backed off, watched the small group blow each other up, then with Subsequence grabbed the next group of EXP Loader and made short work of them in a similar fashion.

Made me smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secutor View Post
Damn. But at least I discovered you can get a double bounce with Trick Shot and Close Enough. And I don't get the Siren. She doesn't seem to do anything FUN.
I prefer the Siren myself. Nothing like taking an enemy out of play immediately, reflecting bullets back at baddies shooting at you while granting you 50%+ damage resistance to their attacks, and then watching the sphere bounce to another target without being triggered. Add to the fact that it refreshes virtually immediately if built properly and you find yourself spamming it all over the place, lol. Nothing quite as fun as pinning a bad@ss in a sphere and then snipe-critting it in the head a few times. Then watching the sphere jump to another target and repeating the process.

If you get lucky and find a good skill bonus item you can really bring on the pain, lol. I've got a 70% chance to bounce every bullet, an 80% bullet damage reduction, and a 160% damager reflection going on with a dual skill boosting item. There's a 3rd skill on it too, the life orb one, so that skill is at level 8... granting 8 orbs that heal 15% each.

To each their own. *shrug*

So, I'm gonna put this out.. I need a Level 50 Conference Call (who doesn't right) if anyone has an extra and is on Xbox360 let me know.

I have level 50 Conference Calls in all flavors (regular, fire, electric, corrosive, slag). I can dupe them for you on the 360, if you have no objections to duping. I will PM you my GT.