PbP Gameday 2 - A Hymn of Wind and Flame [April 5th, 2014 to July 5th, 2014] - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

PbP Gameday 2 - A Hymn of Wind and Flame [April 5th, 2014 to July 5th, 2014]

Storm Mage:

Now that GMs have started to submit their games, We will start posting what games are running and the links to get to them, later tonight.

Okay, these are the games I was thinking might be fun to run:
  • Black Waters.
  • Voice in The Void.
  • The Beggar's Pearl.
  • The Darkest Vengeance.

If anyone is going to run any of these let me know please.

Thank You
Storm Mage

I'm thinking I might run 3-19: The Icebound Outpost.. I'll need to get signed up and all so I can get my PDF.

@Storm, any of those would be fine I think. It's been a while since any of those have been ran.

We used to keep a list of such things but since it was an each GM had to remember to fill it out kind of thing, it sank into disuse. If I were you, I'd just pick one and see who you get.

You need to be registered on this link before March 29th if you want the free PDF.

Quote:
Also keep in mind that we will not be able to provide free PDFs for games submitted after March 29th, 2014 @ 4 PM UTC.

Apparently IronHelixx is going to list the games on the event page. I would go ahead and post your muster here, now, so everyone has a good amount of time to sign up etc.