[Partially FIXED] A Couple of Thoughts - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

[Partially FIXED] A Couple of Thoughts

[Partially FIXED] A Couple of Thoughts

So, I know you're busy Rodrigo, and I didn't want to clutter up the forum with a bunch of posts about the new Alpha Serenity sheet, so here's some things that I have noticed that I'd appreciate you to take a look at when you have a chance:

1. For Assets and Complications, the sheet autofills them from the line that you type on, so it just repeats one asset five times, rather than five different assets. Same for complications.

2. Is there a reason the specific skills aren't already typed in like in the legacy sheet? I do like them when they are already there, because it saves me from having to break out the books. I was trying to figure out a reason and thought that maybe other games (I think there's a Smallville rulebook?) use the Serenity sheet but have such a different group of skills that there's very little in common across games? I don't know; it was just a thought.

3. I'm loving the extra stat blocks and things on the second page, but the Languages lines are redundant because languages are already part of the skills on the first page.

4. Lastly, it is just a really tiny thing, but on the second-to-top line of the sheet, could you please add another L to the end of "heroic leve".

Thank you!