Cafe Random, the place for random chat! - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

Cafe Random, the place for random chat!

Ah man! I am going to miss our chats. I hope you can post here more often.

Hey, my screen didn't show any indication of anyone adding anything to the closet lately. You'd think the title would have boldened, or something. Maybe it's in the settings. Anyway, great to start those up again!

You added to the collaborative story? Cool. I'm going to have to check that out. It is time to revive the collaborative writing thread.

And while on the topic of reviving great ideas, what if Ina's writing prompts thread? Can we revive that as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzNurse View Post
I added to the collaborative...but I guess nobody else is interested.
Sorry I have been "away" for a short time. I helped my brother move to Northwest Arkansas about a week and a half ago. While I was there I managed to break my foot. Had surgery last week to place a external fixator. I'm finally getting to go back to work tomorrow.

It has been a nice break. But I must get back to the work grind. I now have a months worth of work to finish in 9 business days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzNurse View Post
I added to the collaborative...but I guess nobody else is interested.
No so, kemobase. Tonto will write soon, work a little more hectic, but soon. Glad to see you got a keyboard!

Always had the keyboard, Agri honey. Need the MOTHERBOARD. Apparantly without a motherboard nothing works. My daughters are going back to Ohio tomorrow, and she'll be taking this puter with her. Ben's got me a POS tower to fill in temporarily until I can get my motherboard. I've scrimped and saved and I think I finally have enough now.