World of Farland Contest! Major Prizes! - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

World of Farland Contest! Major Prizes!

I am of similar sentiment with both slapstick and Unbeliever. On the one hand, I have a lot of work and can be a flake and I do not know the setting intimately; while on the other hand, I'm sure I can come up with something (in the form of art).

I'll let you know what I have in mind, as soon as I pick something... Cool idea, though, Farland.

Thanks, Shadow. We'd love to have you participate. Let me know your idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapstick View Post
Interpretive dance. I mean art.
YouTube the dance and we'll consider it.

*NOTE: I say that with absolutely no authority to approve your submission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStalker View Post
Alright, I was thinking of doing a Class portrait of a Shadow Walker?
Sounds good! Approved.

InaVegt and Aielman have been approved via PM for literature.

Shadow Walker (Work In Progress)
OK, so here's my initial sketch of a Shadow Walker. I decided to put him in the woods because of a possible background as a Ranger. He's also Elven. He'll be carrying a bow and quiver, hatchet, and maybe a sword. Open to critique.

I like it Shadowstalker. Nice work so far!

On another note, Songleaf has been approved for entry in the adventure category and Museless has been approved for the art category.

I should enter this lovely contest. And by the grace of modal verbs, I shall!

I'll be submitting a spool of literature after I root through the Farland setting at present. Is there room to wedge in a new divinity?