Hello Everyone - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hey Everyone.

Looking forward to join this great community. Looks like a lot of fun!

Very cool mechanics set up here too...

Welcome, I greatly enjoys characters that strive to be smiths.

Welcome to the weave, may your humble pig keeper of a blacksmith be woven into the grander tapestry of myth.

Thanks you both! And yes most my characters do pursue the art of blacksmithing, but the name was more for myself than any of my characters

I must agree that the mechanics here are amazing. The site tools are what dragged me into the site's forums x)
welcome to the weave. Please take any and all opportunities to throw horseshoes or erroneously crafted weapons at Voxanadu's face.

I am not! It was the time you used that rabbits foot that really set me off. And don't get me started about that time you tried to get your hands on an invisibility cloak x.x

Heh... I actually got the invisibility cloak. You just can't see it remember? It's invisible.

I'll trade it to you if I get another "Escape Death" card.

Bah, I've a cloak of invisibility. I don't need no stinkin card...

Now where did my car go? As soon as I find that, I'll know where my cloak it. Never leave a cloak of invisibility on a car.