"The Window" Sheet - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

"The Window" Sheet

Agree on the portrait though! I tend to build my appearance around an epic image I find online- so it helps to have it there- even if its an enlargeable thumb nail.

Any word when this will get added to the site? I'm considering using The Window for a game I'm building at the moment, and I'd like to know if I should expect the system to get an official listing soon.

It's been added as a system, but as to sheet development... it's a super simple sheet... will take a look at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Hunter UK View Post
Can you change the system of a game? I'm running a Window game, but it's listed as Miscellaneous.
Sure. Go to your game's "Game Control Panel" (through the Game Profile); change the system there and hit 'save'.
Note: The change won't happen instantaneous; it will create a game change request which will then be handled by a member of Staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
It's been added as a system, but as to sheet development... it's a super simple sheet... will take a look at some point.
Looking forward to this. Will be pretty handy once its finished.