WoD help - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

WoD help

Alright well I'm more than willing to help you out, but if the directions I've given aren't helping it's making me wonder if you actually have the book.

Okay, general idea going on:

You have 3 types of physical attributes, which you can place in order for your character (best, average, weak). Each of these groups of attributes receives a number of points (as detailed in that paragraph). You may increase the number of dots, which each start at 1, by 1 for 1 point, up until the 5th dot, which costs 2 points. There is a similiar ranking for skills (3 groups of skills, sort in order etc.)

EDIT: I'm trying hard not to cross the boundry of what is and isn't allowed, Mods, if I step over, delete the post and I'll be fine with it.

see that's the thing. my book doens't detail the number of dots in the paragraph. it just says to 'prioritize the three catagories from 5/4/3'. or something like that. is that the number of points i get? if so, what about the other two types of attributes?
really sorry about this.

Those are the numbers. Your primary set of attributes get 5 dots, your secondary 4, and your tertiary group only 3.

Right, then you pick your secondary, that gets the 4 and your tertiary gets 3. Do the same with skills (does not have to be the same order)

ok, i think i've got it now. thanks for being patient