Hello - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello

Hello

I am new to D&D but the sheets you guys have is amazing.
Could any of you lead me to way to create a legal character? I have my sheet filled out halfway already. care to see it?

I could take a look at a sheet, if you want info on filling it out, or comments.

I assume you created a sheet by going to Sheets, then New Sheet, typing in a name next to New sheet, selecting one of the D&D variations (I use D&D3.5), clicking create.

Not sure what you mean by a legal character...if you mean a character that's going to be used for a game, you can head over to game ads and apply to one of the games there.

I won't be on tomorrow though, have my real life D&D game on Fridays hehe.

Most of the game ads I've see on here use D&D3.5, though other game systems are also represented a fair bit.

The SRD might be useful to you, if you're doing D&D3.5.
The Pathfinder SRD might be useful to you if you're doing pathfinder.

Ok, here
Welt Kčlur
Male NG Half-elf Ranger, Level 1, Init +3, HP 13/13, Speed
AC 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 12, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0, Base Attack Bonus 0
Longbow (Arrows (20)) 1d6(small)/1d8 (M) (1d6(small)/1d8 (M), x3)
Leather Armor (+2 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 16, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 13
Condition None

I am not done everything. I am I missing much? or any tips?
I am using Pathfinders since my freind told me thats a good one to start with.

That's pretty good, you've got it mostly filled out.

Probably want to include a longsword or something similiar for close combat.
Fortitude: base save is 2 for a first level ranger (which will bring the total fortitude save up to 5). Same with reflex.
Base attack bonus is 1. (next to Melee, ranged, and CMB.).
The total attack bonus for the longbow will be +4 (Dexterity modifer is +3, and Base attack bonus is +1).

Generally you don't need to include both small and medium damages, just do the medium ones since half-elves are medium sized.
Speed is 30ft, and armor type is light.