Space Marine (Homebrew) (PEACH) - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Space Marine (Homebrew) (PEACH)

Space Marine (Homebrew) (PEACH)

I haven't written up the fluff, as others have done it much better than I. For example, the people who came up with the Adeptus Astartes to begin with. What I'm looking for is some idea as to how this guy compares to ordinary humans - I'm thinking LA +2 or so.

Hey! This game might be really, really cool!

So, I've got Eldar (craftworld Beil Tan is my interest), so excuse my traitorous lack of knowledge and reverence for the saviors of humanity, but what would the ultra marines look like?

What about typical gear? Chain sword is in the D20 book, but what will you use for a bolter? A slug thrower?

This might be a game I'd be interested in!

FOR THE EMPOROR!

Hm... Are you aiming for balance or for fluff value? Because if it is the former you seem to be spot on. But if it is the latter you might want to note that when in powered armor marines have been known to keep pace with APCs on the march and flip the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadford01 View Post
What ever happened to this game??? I would love to get in on it?
Sadly, the material I wrote up seems to have vanished when my other computer died on me about three years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPQ_Purple View Post
Hm... Are you aiming for balance or for fluff value? Because if it is the former you seem to be spot on. But if it is the latter you might want to note that when in powered armor marines have been known to keep pace with APCs on the march and flip the same.
This is their stats in their skin, not in their power armor.