Rpga - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Rpga

Rpga

Didn't want to clog up the DM advice thread, so I'll ask it here.

Are any of you guys playing/Dm-ing any RPGA games, just asking. Esp with the Indy Gen-con coming..

The Role-Playing-Game(r) Association. Its basically the OFFICIAL RPG association. They use Greyhawk as their main campaign setting. Its what is frequently used at Gencon and other Gaming conventions I believe.

Eh, I keep meaning to join, but they don't play at any conventions held in the country (We have two, and it's the same one in two places), so yeah. I will one day, though!

Once you sign up at a convention, you can apply to be an offical DM and run events at your place... so all you need is a sucke.. I mean volunteer.

I'm currently running RPGA games in Singapore... so if you guys ever want to drop by Asia..

Oh yes, and for those that want to know what RPGA is, here's the site: RPGA Site

You can even just take and pass the DM exam online, then run games and sign up the rest of your group.

rooster