Poignant Ponderizations - Redbeard's Revenge #1 - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

Poignant Ponderizations - Redbeard's Revenge #1

It looks like it's going well. I've started reading along and am quite amused.

MzNurse is right. You shouldn't limit yourself to single characters as this is a Collaborative Writing exercise, not a PbP game.

Ahhh.... someone with a little more experience on the waves than I... good shot, matey... gonna drop back an' see where this goes for a bit.

I spent a very brief period in my life crewing for Thursday night beer can races. I don't know that I'd call that experienced, but hey, I loved it! I also am of the firm opinion that I was a pirate in a former life. Oh, if only things worked that way....

But I like the story so far...it has a lot of elements which are up my alley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitleyrr View Post
Apparently, there's a censor on these posts...ah well, y'all get the point.
PG-13 website. The only filter is for F-bombs, I think.

none taken. I still do cuss like a sailor...and the marines and spent time with. Might not have seen the world, but I can cuss you out in English, Spanish, German, Portugese, Italian, Russian, Sioux, Cherokee, Arabic, and sign language.