Amanda Loup-Archambault

So... is there anything aside from Willpower problems that I could address for Amanda at this point?

Sorry for the wait. The reason for the hold was so that I could get a final comprehensive character sheet review on everyone and note down any final necessary changes.

I'm basing this review on the post in the Character Submissions thread, where you averted the Willpower thing by going with Fearless instead. You don't have any other problems to address based on that.

Although as an editorial aside, for a ranged weapon Skirmisher you are highly, highly advised to at the very least pick up the Hand Cannon as an alternative to the Pallet Rifle for your starting set-up. Rapid Fire is meaningless if you are statistically incapable of causing a single wound on any given location to any but the weakest possible Angel with your weapon's damage roll.

In a party of 5 Evangelions, I am unlikely to send such an Angel at you.

Hand Cannon, huh? I believe I have a WUP I can spend on that, don't I?

Oh, and I'll go to Unit 08 instead of 02, no problem.

Now we just need someone to build an AE sheet for Myth-weavers... x.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaelryn
Should Paul or Amanda know anything about whatever it is that happened last week, or have they not been here that long?
Amanda is unlikely to have any idea what they're talking about, although it probably doesn't have anything to do with how long you've been here. Much like the series, oftentimes things just don't seem to filter down to the pilots.

Whether it's because they're trying to shelter you from something, there's not enough information for something to be credible data to pass along, they don't think it is relevant information for you to be worried about, or any of a myriad of other reasons is up to you to guess at.

Ok, so obviously.. 100xp, and recycling her old Hand Cannon, to Commission a Hand Cannon with a Recoil Dampener so it can be fired one handed without penalty, letting her carry pistol and progknife at the same time, even if she can't fight with them together..

100xp for Melee Weapon Training (Progressive)

200xp free.

Since the wings are supposed to be swappable... Am I able to load a Pistol Dock and Knife Dock, without the markerlight array? Or does that permanently take up the wing slot...?

If they're swappable I'll spend the current SUP on a Pistol Dock, and the 200xp on SUP for the Armor Enhancement upgrade.

Yes, the Markerlight perk is swappable right along with any other wing upgrade you decide to purchase. Unless you have in mind deploying with something else besides your pistol in your hands, I'm not sure what you'd want the Pistol Dock for. For that matter, a Knife dock. Go ahead, deploy with a weapon in each hand. Better in that case to just make it a spare ammo dock and keep the Markerlight in the other wing, yes?

If you're go for that, sure! Ok, let me rethink xp spending then to account for that... x.x

EDIT:

What do you think will be the most beneficial plan?

A100xp to Commission a Recoil-free Hand Cannon like you mentioned in the other thread..
100xp for
cause you know she's going to have to use it again, and this will keep it from breaking.
Melee Weapon Training (Progressive)
200xp for SUP for Armor Enhancement I

Current SUP spent on Ammo Dock (which will let her reload.. twice before needing a supply cache? or just once?)

B100xp to Commission a Recoil-free Hand Cannon like you mentioned in the other thread..
100xp for
cause you know she's going to have to use it again, and this will keep it from breaking.
100xp for Simple Ballistic Skill Training
100xp for Simple Weapon Skill Training

SUP spent for an Ammo Dock

C100xp to Commission a Recoil-free Hand Cannon like you mentioned in the other thread..
100xp for
200xp for 2 WUP to get a Battle Rifle

SUP spent for a Pistol Dock.