Amanda Loup-Archambault

Maser Options:

D
100xp for
cause you know she's going to have to use it again, and this will keep it from breaking.
Melee Weapon Training (Progressive)
100xp for Simple Ballistic Skill Training
100xp for 1 or 2 WUP for Long Mas MK I (Recycling Hand Cannon if needed)
100xp for Basic Weapon Training (Maser)

SUP spent for an Ammo Dock (which will let her reload.. twice before needing a supply cache? or just once?)

E
100xp for
cause you know she's going to have to use it again, and this will keep it from breaking.
100xp to Comission a Long Mas MK I with Red Dot Sight
100xp for 2 WUP to get the Long Mas MK I with the 2 surplus thing or 1 WUP and recycle HC w/o the 2 surplus thing

SUP spent for an Ammo Dock, or a Pistol Dock if she still has the Hand Cannon.

None of those seem like outright bad options to me. Bear in mind that the Long Mas is a Heavy weapon, so it might be a little while still before you can swing proficiency in that... the Masgun itself is still a right proper weapon upgrade, especially with the right choice of attachment (may I recommend the stock-mounted Hot Pocket dispenser, so you can Microwave while you Microwave).

On the bright side, the lower price point of the Masgun lets you wrestle in a Ballistic Skill increase while you're at it.

Hmm... Yeah, cause I just have to recycle my Hand Cannon to get it.. I'll have to consider that.. hmm.. expect an option F shortly. It will appear... Here:

The deFinitive Maser option
100xp for
100xp for to Commission a Mas Gun (Recycling Hand Cannon for 1 WUP for the Mas gun itself..) Not sure what the commission will be, yet. Will edit it into this post if Maser is selected.

SUP spent for an Ammo Dock (which will let her reload.. twice before needing a supply cache? or just once?)

Official XP Spending Report
100xp for Melee Weapon Training (Progressive)
(Dodge) for Simple Weapon Skill Training
100xp for to Commission a Mas Gun w/ Mounted Holster (Recycling Hand Cannon for 1 WUP for the Mas gun itself.. Now I don't need a Knife Dock)
100xp for Simple Agility Training
100xp for Structural Upgrade Point

2 SUP spent for Armor Enhancement I

FINALIZED.

Time Management Roll the week prior to 4th Angel, Barbiel

Amanda is scheduled to continue her therapy treatments.

Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 77
Willpower @ 30+20=50 (77)

Secondary roll sacrificed in favor of having Amanda blunder into the Command Center while Barbiel is being confirmed.