Notices

Jack Lewitz

Quote:
As for your skills, just take Common Lore: United States (you watched the local news once or twice, right?) and Common Lore: Science, which in a pinch might let you gin up an awkward jury-rigged solution to something broken. You never know.
Sounds good.

I'll have to think on the Dodge thing, maybe read up on the combat chapter. Otherwise my sheet is done, to my knowledge

Great, make a character thread out of it.

Don't forget to readjust your EVA's Ballistic Skill for the fact that you took off your "Untrained Eye" penalty.

Alright, sheet's up. I went ahead and dropped dodge for perform. If I catch a laser beam that burns with the power of six suns in the chest because of it, well, I'm sure it'll have been a wild ride.

I actually went ahead and also replaced intimidate with charm. I know this retroactively breaks the stewardess roll but I think this game is still salvageable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekman View Post
....I know this retroactively breaks the stewardess roll but I think this game is still salvageable.
Don't sweat it, there will be others.... Ah, who am I kidding, no there won't. No one in this campaign will ever measure up to Random Stewardess NPC #49.

Going through the stream of hopeless wannabes really puts Jack's people-skills to test.
Fellowship: 32
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 85

Jack's new trusty Hawaiian sidekick, Sumo (his real name is too hard to pronounce, so Jack simplifies it), is the sole salvageable result of this noisy mess. He'll take what he can get. He also resignedly recruits Moe, a drummer who can technically keep a beat in one of the existing time signatures at any one time when he isn't too stoned or throwing his sticks all over the place, and Victor, who doesn't know how to play the guitar so much as look pretty with it. But he's rich, and they need some gear.

"Alright, boys." Jack says, clapping his hands together at their first rehearsal. "Let's rock."

ooc
Please overwrite the above if you had something else in mind, I'm just filling in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask_De_H
The first week, Renny catches wind of Jack faffing about with his band idea and goes out to requisition a drumset because she likes hitting things. Not to be outdone, Renton "finds" a Stratocaster and teaches himself the three chords necessary to start a band.

The second week, Rent Boy saunters in like he's cock of the walk and shows up to Jack's Keionbu homeroom, ready to rock on drums or on guitar.
Regrettably for Jack's hopes of staying away from the creepy twins, both times they rolled well enough on their fellowship to be the legitimately-best choices for band members Jack has at the moment. So, current band lineup:

Lead Guitar: Jack
Bass: Sumo
Rhythm Guitar: Renton
Drums: Renny

Hold steady for new thread in 3.... 2....

Hahaha. Have they explained how they're going to play shows despite having only 2 arms? Or will Renton only be around in the recording studio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekman View Post
Hahaha. Have they explained how they're going to play shows despite having only 2 arms? Or will Renton only be around in the recording studio?
There are in fact multiple bodies of the Ren-twins (and although it's occasionally a touch ambiguous one group is in fact biologically male and the other female), and at such times as I deem acceptable they may appear in the same place together for the sake of RP shenanigans.