Notices

OOC: The Chant

So I've finally gotten back home. Been out since friday night, enjoying having some time to relax again finally. So sorry for getting started late yet again but I owed a certain someone my time and it's hard to turn her down. All the same, thanks for being patient hope we can get this game going.

oops missed the game was up and running, will get an update tonight.

Me too. I'll get caught up later this morning and post this evening. At Sellswords as well. Sorry for the delay.

Just used some pictures I found, you supplied or your forum icon for the map. If you have a pic you'd like to use then send it to me and I'll get it into the format.

Since Chrys will be using his telepathy almost exclusively instead of speech I figured I'd introduce a distinction. Italic text is still though. Bold italic text is Chrys telepathic speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenminded View Post
Just used some pictures I found, you supplied or your forum icon for the map. If you have a pic you'd like to use then send it to me and I'll get it into the format.
I'm fine with the one you have for me.

Wow. I just realized I have a serious problem. I have a character who throws knives professionally but only two knives to throw. Ooops. Any chance for a ruling that the knives mystically return to my hand at the end of my turn?

EDIT: Forget it. Because I have the Spiritbond class feature, my weapon DOES mystically return to my hand automatically. Hooray!