The Great Hall

Are we supposed to be figuring out a way for our characters to be connected, or was that optional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapstick View Post
Are we supposed to be figuring out a way for our characters to be connected, or was that optional?
This was optional. As far as I know only Rickard and Tristan have an in depth link in their backgrounds. However, if you'd also like some link between Braithe and Tristan I'm open for it. I imagine they were both probably on Linden around the same time so I don't think it would be a stretch.

Can't speak for Maceo or frenchie though.

Hmm, I think I'll keep Emeric disconnected from the rest of the group. I really plan on capitalizing on the various quirks that'll give him.

Yeah, I'm okay with being strangers - means I have to fiddle less with my background.

Posted about what, equipment? I'll take the longsword and a chain shirt, I didn't know there was that much to divvy up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maceo View Post
Posted about what, equipment? I'll take the longsword and a chain shirt, I didn't know there was that much to divvy up.
The general gear (cooking supplies, rope, etc) is located on page two. I think only Frenchie and myself took a few things, leaving a fair chunk. Think we all just agreed to let you figure out who carries what of the rest.

If Maceo isn't interested in doing that, I guess Braithe would take the cooking set, a waterskin, a set of clothes and maybe a sack. And the rope, since someone has to carry the rope. She's got a STR of 10, so don't plan on her doing much heavy lifting.

I would like to ask for a volunteer to take up the task of keeping inventory on party items OOC. Any takers? If more than one person is interested we can either vote, or I'll just choose between them.

Well if no one else wants to I will but I'm not all that perceptive sometimes so it might be best to use me as a last resort :P

Just for a quick reference thought let me just see here... Assuming I've got everything right, this should be what has been taken, and who has what:

Already Distributed
* Waterskin (2) - Braithe and Emeric have them

* Rope, hempen (20 ft.) - Carried by braithe

* Cooking set (1 pot, 1 pan, cutlery, utensils) - Carried by Braithe

* Knife, skinning - Carried by Tristan

* Bowstring, spare (3) - Carried by Tristan

* Sack, cloth (3) - Braithe and Tristan have one, leaving One (1) left.

* Bedroll, fur (1) - Carried by Emeric

* Clothes, travel (2 suits) - Braithe and Tristan have them

* Cloak (2) - Emeric and Tristan have them

This should be all that is left to distribute:

What's Left Over
* Jewelry box, small (20 gp, 30 sp)

* Pitch (1 pint)

* Tinderbox (empty)

* Canvas, sail (10 ft.)

Depending on the weight of each, Tristan can likely carry a bit more. Maybe the pitch and the tinder box. I would assume Rickard would take the jewelry box with the money. Or we can distribute it right away and each take 5 GP and 6 SP, leaving 6 SP in the box as savings.

I'll be the mule, don't worry. I have one of the highest strength scores, technically. I also don't mind keeping track of it all!