The Great Hall

Out of curiosity, is there a limit to how much you want us to post? Such as if two people get caught RPing together, or in a conversation or something?

Hmm, I think that's a question for the other players; mostly because everyone has different schedules. Some can post more frequently while others can't.

I've seen this done before, and I may use it in this game if everyone is willing: when a scene comes to a lull and needs to be pushed forward or two people are in a serious conversation, I can make a new thread for the two or three people involved in the conversation, while I push the story forward. You can discuss anything you wish as long as it does not affect future events. Once that conversation is over with, the thread gets closed and archived.

If you're referring to right now, I would say wait until everyone at least posts their introductory posts, before you continue.

Well, whatever the religion is or isn't, Braithe probably isn't a devout follower, so I suppose it's not too important!

I also neglected to ask about languages - I assume we all speak a common tongue? Does each kingdom have its own dialect?

@slapstick, Sorry about that. I'm going to try to get something up about that soon. We'll just incorporate when it's finished.

Sorry, yes. The common tongue is Keatish, but not everyone actually speaks it. With that being said, all of the PCs speak Keatish and the language of their homeland. Your character is from Velmark, so she speaks Velsh. DarkJester's character is from Haerland so he speaks Haerlandic, etc..

EDIT: @DarkJester, That's fine, man. Just use your judgment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStalker View Post
@slapstick, Sorry about that. I'm going to try to get something up about that soon. We'll just incorporate when it's finished.

Sorry, yes. The common tongue is Keatish, but not everyone actually speaks it. With that being said, all of the PCs speak Keatish and the language of their homeland. Your character is from Velmark, so she speaks Velsh. DarkJester's character is from Haerland so he speaks Haerlandic, etc..

EDIT: @DarkJester, That's fine, man. Just use your judgment.
Do we get to know a bonus language based on our intelligence bonuses still?

Apologies for not posting yet, I've been gone all weekend. I should have something up tonight or tomorrow.

Gaaaaaah! I just typed out a big intro post and my computer crashed. I will redo it this afternoon after my class gets out.

I'll post later tonight, unless Shadow wants to move things along. I had some power issues, so apologies for not responding directly.